Click on the link below and a spreadsheet will open to help you determine
the most economical way to travel to your destination.
The areas highlighted in yellow on the spreadsheet, will allow you to:
- Enter the round trip miles you will be driving.
- The number of nights you will be away.
- The price of hotels along the way and your destination.
- The average cost of gas per gallon along your route.
- MPG for your RV and car.
- What you would spend on food, with or without traveling in your RV.
- Cost of airline tickets, taxes, and possible change penalties.
You will be surprised that somewhere between 2 and 3 days on the road
it is more economical to take your RV instead of your car or fly . . .
EVEN IF YOU USE MILES TO PURCHASE YOUR AIR FARE!
Anytime is a good time to systematically check your Motorhome.